Document Shredding Event at Temple Beth Sholom
Date: October 29, 2023
Location: Temple Beth Sholom, 1809 Whitney Avenue, Hamden (in the parking lot)
- Small Copy Boxes (18 x 12 x 12 inches or smaller) - $10 per box
- Large Banker Boxes (18 x 18 x 24 inches or larger) - $20 per box
- Hard Drive Destruction & Computer Recycling - $20 each
- CRT Computer Monitors - $20 each
- Hard Drive Only - $10 each
All items should be in a box that can easily be picked up. Paper items only. No trash bags, paper bags, etc. No trash or non-paper items. No CDs, X-Rays, etc. Paper clips and staples CAN be shredded. On-site shredding truck provided by Affordable Solutions, LLC.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Come early! Once the truck is full the event is over!
Temple Beth Sholom is an egalitarian conservative synagogue with over 350 member families and singles from the Greater New Haven community.